Sign in to follow this  
Topper

I did It!

Hello everyone! Well I finally won a pcut on ebay today!  :woohoo:

I might as well introduce myself, since I am sure I will be spending alot of time talking to you all in the near future about my new toy! Which I cant wait to get in the mail! *looks out side* Is it here yet? haha... My name is Brent, and I do a little airbrushing so hopefully this cutter will aid me a little in some masking and stencil work. I also plan to try my hand at some car graphics an such, should be fun! Talk to you all soon! 

Hey Brent,

I got one off ebay too. I can do not understand the instuctions. I am calling customer service on Monday. I sure they will be able to help me. Let me know if you can figure it out.

This is what I bought:

PCUT 25" Vinyl Sticker Cutter / Cutting Plotter w/Stand

I have the 36 " pcut great cutter I'm sure you will have fun with yours.  :jumping:

If you have any :lol: just post, there are lots of great people here that can help.

Kevin

Guest sciondrgn

I have the 36in pcut as well.. great series of cutters! Let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to the forums!

Well I am from Portland, Oregon. Currently in Pendleton, Oregon. Moved from the big city to the little town of pendleton... what was I thinking?  :bang:

haha, well... I moved here becuase I got a job at one of our State Prisons as a Correctional Officer a couple of years ago. So, here i am...  :lol:

Okay!!!!

Why do they have an "officer" icon, but we don't have a "firefighter" icon?!?!

I have to start a protest thread regarding this issue!!!

(btw... sorry to highjack youe intro thread)

Welcome to our forums!!

Pendleton is a neat little town, I grew up just up the road in Walla Walla. Nice country and no traffic. 

:lol: