Sign in to follow this  
fatewilleatyou

A Hela Good Decal

I let the plotter lie still all summer, but I finally found a project to kick-start me again. I had a bunch of ideas today. I want to move in to some original designs.

If you don't recognize the character, it's Hela from the Thor comics. I hope she's the villian in the next movie.

The cutter was pulling up some of the sharp points, and I was wondering if the 12" MH was actually capable of doing fine details. I finally reduced the speed down to 4, and the pressure to 60, and it started cutting beautifully.

I learned a lot about weeding doing this one. I'm much better at cutting in break lines and also got a helpful hint to design in your own weed lines. neato. The layering went super smoothly. 6 different colors in all. I put the smallest details on just using as small pieces of transfer paper, so as to not bubble up the vinyl. I like to present my stickers without the transfer tape on. Is there a best way that won't pull the vinyl up off its backing? Also, what is the safest product to remove adhesive left from the transfer paper.

th_photo-17.jpgth_photo-18.jpg?t=1316326431

Click thumbs to enlarge