Sign in to follow this  
tjb1

Signcut Pro Question

I have read where SignCut is supposed to support an "overcut" feature but I have not been able to find it, is this not in the Mac program? The problem I am having is when using SBE in bootcamp, I can not cut small letters (1/4 high) successfully. They never weed properly and it becomes a huge pain to weed them at all. I think most of the problem is the way SBE is drawing the cut. I also get all these marks where the blade initially drops and begins the cut, im guessing it is because the blade is not aligned with the direction it needs to move, is there any way to fix this? Also, im going to try to learn inkscape or illustrator so I can avoid going into bootcamp all the time.

I don't use Signcut, but I found your overcut feature in

SPECIAL CUTTING> CUTTING SMALL TEXT> ADVANCED SETTINGS>OVERCUT

The blade spins freely in the blade holder, there is no direction. If it does not spin freely, add a drop of 3-1 oil, Make sure no vinyl pieces in blade holder.Should barely be able to see tip of blade out of blade holder.

I don't use Signcut, but I found your overcut feature in

SPECIAL CUTTING> CUTTING SMALL TEXT> ADVANCED SETTINGS>OVERCUT

Oh wow, thank you very much both of you for the quick replies.

Edit: Is there a manual page like that for Pro, seems settings are all different for Pro version.

Oh wow, thank you very much both of you for the quick replies.

Edit: Is there a manual page like that for Pro, seems settings are all different for Pro version.

don't you have HELP at the top of the layout screen? Your welcome ;D

don't you have HELP at the top of the layout screen? That is where I got this info.. Your welcome ;D

Yeah, I tried that earlier but overcut didnt find me any :P Guess im just not all here today though.