jmcroberts

SC series

I have an SC series USCutter vinyl cutter and my laptop hard drive failed late yeasterday evening. Does anyone know how to get the USB driver installed for this cutter. I have downloaded it from the site but there are no instructions and I cannot figure it out. USCutter is not open on the weekends so I have no support from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have an SC series USCutter vinyl cutter and my laptop hard drive failed late yeasterday evening. Does anyone know how to get the USB driver installed for this cutter. I have downloaded it from the site but there are no instructions and I cannot figure it out. USCutter is not open on the weekends so I have no support from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

here ya go.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/49/1/basic-cutter-setup

welcome, sorry it double posted,, removed it..