RHConcepts

I love my facebook barcode

I only cut them if they are 5" or larger. Anything smaller then that are to hard to weed. I would love to print them but every time I see a printed one they are faded after 1 year. I dont know much about printing vinyl but I bet people around here are doing the cheapest way they can.

Jay hit it - if they were using factory roland or mutoh eco solvent ink I have one on my truck that is 3 yrs old and looks like new - if they did it on thier desktop printer  - yeh it won't last

I bet thats what they are using then, I was thinking about getting a printer to do small stuff like the codes 

so the picture should be different ?

Yes the QR code will look different. I used Corel Draw to make the template and Qrafter Pro (For the iPhone) to make the QR code. 

I love the barcode recognition for my facebook too as well as the barcode image that can be created and generated by using a  iphone qr code generator, Making a QRcode can be realized in many ways, and the simplest way is to use a certain easy to use qr code creator software that can allow for barcode data and size coustomization,

I been making these with vinyl for a year now. I also make t shirts and rhinstone ones.

I been making these with vinyl for a year now. I also make t shirts and rhinstone ones.

You make QR codes out of rhinestones? Thats pretty crazy...

You make QR codes out of rhinestones? Thats pretty crazy...

this where I learned from.

• Like 1

I love your facebook barcode,too.I also want to create the barcode of my own facebook .How do you make this barcode?Can you shrare it with us?

search google for a qr code generator