Xw00dsrac3rX

Change of business name = Change of logo

Unfortunately I found a business about 30 miles from me operating under a similiar name. The problem is they are much bigger (I have a full time job) and I was unable to get past their search results on the internet. Long story short, I changed the name of the business. I also added a main seller for me, window tinting.

I was stuck with a few different logos and this is the one I think I like the best. Keep in mind this is only for the tinting side of it, to hand out or use on finished vehicles. The graphics one will be the same, just with graphics under it B)

Let me know what you guys think of it. I tried to keep it simple enought to be able to cut for a variety of things. I need some input from other sign guys.

Thanks

post-7702-0-12656600-1315545850_thumb.jp

I like it also . I understand the phone # not supposed to be in the logo logo . If you ever get big like Home depot etc , that would need to change :) , but the size of your business ( & mine ) I like the phone # included in your design . I have mine under my logo , which might turn it into a sign that includes my logo :huh:

Thanks for the replies guys. I understand about the phone number. With the size of my business and the "locality" of it, it really helps me since I dont do any other advertising. Again thanks for the input!