bcxprint

not cutting anything with a perfect corner all letters have a little blip

hard to explain but i can here it in the file when it cuts... my cutter every time it gets to the end of a letter or whatever instead of completing it and moving on it makes this little mark like a serif almost I have changed the blade adjusted the depth adjusted the pressure adjusted the odset nothing works it seems to be in thfile which I am using flexi 8.6 and it is running an imported ai file but I think it doesnt matter on the file if i create it in flexi or import it.

post-19641-0-40971700-1315373396_thumb.jSURE THING HERE IS A FILE A RAN A WHILE AGO ITS ACTUALLY CUT AS A REVERSE BUT YOU GET THE IDEA ITS DOING THIS ON EVERY THING I CUT.post-19641-0-89687800-1315373376_thumb.j

looks like blade offset problem to me. Also, make sure there is not any scrap pieces of vinyl in the blade holder. and that the blade spins freely.

Are you adjusting the blade offset in Flexi? You should be. and Flexi is in inches, not mm

ive been adjusting it both in flexi and on e machine actually.. dos it seem too low too high? and there is no vinyl in the blade holder but there was but after cleaning it I still have the same result..

honestly if you heard it cuttingit actually cuts this little knick out it sounds like its in the file like its supposed to cut it.

honestly if you heard it cuttingit actually cuts this little knick out it sounds like its in the file like its supposed to cut it.

post the file..

IM NOT SURE HOW TO POST THE FILE YOU MEAN THE CUT FILE FROM FLEXI? MY KNIFE OFFSET IS .050 IN FLEXI. i CAN TRY AND POST THE FILE I GUESS.

WAS the offset i went to 0 on the machine and to .025 on the flexi set up and its cutting much better as we speak. thanks'

IM NOT SURE HOW TO POST THE FILE YOU MEAN THE CUT FILE FROM FLEXI? MY KNIFE OFFSET IS .050 IN FLEXI. i CAN TRY AND POST THE FILE I GUESS.

Your welcome.Yes.05 is way too high.. should be closer to .019in... you can adjust at .005 intervals + or minus to see it you can get it just right.

• Like 1

thanks for the tip... I am going to take it to .019 I had it at .025 and it ran pretty good no problems really but maybe it could be a touch cleaner? thanks for the help I appreciate it very much..

Mike

thanks for the tip... I am going to take it to .019 I had it at .025 and it ran pretty good no problems really but maybe it could be a touch cleaner? thanks for the help I appreciate it very much..

Mike

well, you can do test cuts at .020 .021 .022 etc. and see which looks the best... Glad it works.. Your welcome

• Like 1