Rnash004

lasercut cutter

trying to cut a sticker, and half way through it will stop cutting. my cutter says "waiting" on the screen. i wait like 5 min atleast to see if it does anything, but still says "waiting". its happened 3 times in a row. the sticker does have alot to it, but idky this would happen. ive turned the cutter off and back on. and the computer off and back on. still same problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks

trying to cut a sticker, and half way through it will stop cutting. my cutter says "waiting" on the screen. i wait like 5 min atleast to see if it does anything, but still says "waiting". its happened 3 times in a row. the sticker does have alot to it, but idky this would happen. ive turned the cutter off and back on. and the computer off and back on. still same problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Might try posting your decal..Could be lots of things..Intersecting lines...incomplete lines..lots of reasons//Most of the time it's communications between your cutter and computer..As Assh stated what are you using..USB or serial..Keyspan( here ya go ASSH insider joke)..The like..we really need info to help you a little more..

stetson5331

I had that happen several times when I was cutting certain tattoo decals ... not that complicated , but intense :D . After I started using a serial cable I only have had that happen a couple times . Going back & forth from the cut screen to the design screen too many times seems to jamb things up . ( ole )

I had that happen several times when I was cutting certain tattoo decals ... not that complicated , but intense :D . After I started using a serial cable I only have had that happen a couple times . Going back & forth from the cut screen to the design screen too many times seems to jamb things up . ( ole )

Now Roger you know thats from the leather you posted in the gallery the other day..LOL..Chap smacking Roger that is..LMAO!!!!! :angel::blink:

OH and PS it doesn't have anything to do with your OP on the thread..But had to rass Roger bout his leather fetish..LOL...

Now Roger you know thats from the leather you posted in the gallery the other day..LOL..Chap smacking Roger that is..LMAO!!!!! :angel::blink:

OH and PS it doesn't have anything to do with your OP on the thread..But had to rass Roger bout his leather fetish..LOL...

Stetty ... Leather goes with tattoos & after you telling me about your tattoo ... leather is much more up your alley :) . I am working on a new tattoo for you & your sweety !!! U WILL LUV it .... BTW , I will design tattoos cheaper than anybody else here on the forum !!! :D:angel::bear:

nope .. as much $$$ as I can get :) . I figured I would be the only " tattoo designer " here , so I could name my price . Stetty has paid me well ;)

Okay Rodger, since you're a legitimate person running a legitimate business and have mad a legitimate offer; I'll make a legitimate counter offer!

I'll not only meet your price, but I'll beat it! Not only will I beat it, but if you buy two, I'll pay you three times the price just for taking them! And shipping is free! And you'll get a coupon for another dozen free ones that can be used any time at all with guaranteed overnight delivery, all for free!

Now lets see you neat that offer!

:blink::o:P;D:P:bear::bear:

Stetty ... Leather goes with tattoos & after you telling me about your tattoo ... leather is much more up your alley :) . I am working on a new tattoo for you & your sweety !!! U WILL LUV it .... BTW , I will design tattoos cheaper than anybody else here on the forum !!! :D:angel::bear:

OOOOOOOHHHHHH I know you can design one showin you kissin a butt!!!LMAO!!!!! because you can do just that wit the next tatoo..

AS for your leather fetish..DON'T go shifting the blame here..WE ALL KNOW now your coming out of the closet to smack that leather set of chaps you have been working on..Oiling them up doesn't work well they say...LMAO!! rainbow is still your favorite color!!! <_<:rolleyes::thumbsup:

Okay Rodger, since you're a legitimate person running a legitimate business and have mad a legitimate offer; I'll make a legitimate counter offer!

I'll not only meet your price, but I'll beat it! Not only will I beat it, but if you buy two, I'll pay you three times the price just for taking them! And shipping is free! And you'll get a coupon for another dozen free ones that can be used any time at all with guaranteed overnight delivery, all for free!

Now lets see you neat that offer!

:blink::o:P;D:P:bear::bear:

DANG are you making a lagitamate offer from a lagitamate business????HMMMMMMMMMM we all know if your ill lagitamate doesn't that account for something??LMAO..

SOOO lagitamate or ill lagitamate...I know where Roger is concerned which one it is...LOL :thumbsup: He is a rainbow coloring, chap smacking out of the closet funny dude...But thats just me being nice..LMAO!!