seanp5706

hmm

Contour the text to the boomerang shape, and shrink up the gap distance between text or make the text larger in the center.... That or maybe set that design aside and try a few other ones. When creating a new logo for someone I break out the drawing pad and start sketching a few diffrent ideas... then I look and find things that make it look better or add to- then recreate digitally. Sometimes when I am stuck I stop and go do a different one and sometimes something will come to you when working with other artwork.

You asked .... So ... I honestly think you should start fresh again . There is nothing in that logo that I like .

You asked .... So ... I honestly think you should start fresh again . There is nothing in that logo that I like .

I agree

You were probably looking for suggestions but i figured i could maybe post my idea. Take a look and see if you like it. If not no biggie.

I like that one ..

You were probably looking for suggestions but i figured i could maybe post my idea. Take a look and see if you like it. If not no biggie.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: