axle73

How to direct cut with corel 11

On my Refine mh 721 what driver do I use to get it to direct cut from Corel 11. I read on here some people have done this but cant come up with the driver to do this. I have been cutting about 2 years and used a friends Roland that direct cut and I loved it. he has almost a new machine and I was afraid to try the software for his. I read on here some were using a driver from another machine. Help please

On my Refine mh 721 what driver do I use to get it to direct cut from Corel 11. I read on here some people have done this but cant come up with the driver to do this. I have been cutting about 2 years and used a friends Roland that direct cut and I loved it. he has almost a new machine and I was afraid to try the software for his. I read on here some were using a driver from another machine. Help please

I looked and thanks but how do I get my computer to recognize my cutter as a printer Please

you will get more help, if you use a common cutting software like Signblazer or Signcut.. any reason to cut directly from Corel?

My vinyl cutter shows up in my printer/fax list in my control panel. Then you can add it as a printer I guess. I use windows XP. I have never added it as a printer. I don't use Corel or Refine cutter. Give it a try, but you need the correct cables for your cutter to computer.

you will get more help, if you use a common cutting software like Signblazer or Signcut.. any reason to cut directly from Corel?

My vinyl cutter shows up in my printer/fax list in my control panel. Then you can add it as a printer I guess. I use windows XP. I have never added it as a printer. I don't use Corel or Refine cutter. Give it a try, but you need the correct cables for your cutter to computer.

Why does my MH 721 not show up as a printer on Vista if I could figure that one out I coul direct cut. Is there a different driver for Vista and Windows 7

Why does my MH 721 not show up as a printer on Vista if I could figure that one out I coul direct cut. Is there a different driver for Vista and Windows 7

Should I start a thread with this question

Are you sure he is using direct cut from Corel, or running Corel thru Cut Studio software, which is the cutting software that comes with the Roland cutter.... just like I can cut direct with Corel Or Illustrator thru my Graphtec using Cutting Master2, the software that comes with the Graphtecs.