JoeCamaro

Wanna share your photo?

Found 3 on the camera-

1. Me and my wife enjoying the new kegerator

2. wheelin in the gravel pit

3. Halloween wish I could remeber where!

post-78-12986515466251_thumb.gif

post-78-12986515466681_thumb.gif

post-78-12986515467257_thumb.jpg

post-78-12986515482943_thumb.gif

post-78-12986515483224_thumb.gif

post-78-12986515483548_thumb.jpg

That old man in my advatar is ""Papa George Halas"" the founder of the Chicago Bears...... lol ..I have a few years to go still !! And to think Joe I thought you were a Camaro....this whole time like Kit....  :lol:

:lol: Thats funny, hahaha  :lol:

That would be cool!

here's me doing some of my favorite things

drinking beer (getting ready to go on wakeboarding vacation)

shootin guns

fishing

post-749-12986515467736_thumb.jpg

post-749-12986515468052_thumb.jpg

post-749-12986515468364_thumb.jpg

post-749-12986515483781_thumb.jpg

post-749-12986515484034_thumb.jpg

post-749-1298651548428_thumb.jpg

Alright.......here you go.

First one is this Halloween with my son, second is a SeaHawk fan fest thingie....and the last one is a tourney team I played with recently(I am the tallest), and we won! I assisted the game winner....

It is hard work being #1.........lol

post-460-12986515509066_thumb.jpg

post-460-12986515534505_thumb.jpg

Well who would have thought that Ken looked like that.  Thanks for putting a face to the name!

I expected Ken to be a mass of wrinkles, white hair  and bloodshot eyes. Happy I was wrong.

YOU'RE NEXT JERRY!!!!

Guest Terry

here's me doing some of my favorite things

drinking beer (getting ready to go on wakeboarding vacation)

shootin guns

fishing

In that order? Four 12 packs and a 9mm Glock, then a little Bass fishin. LMAO Sounds like something we would do here. :thumbsup:

that's how we do here in Kentucky....lol....in that order

when I lived in Kentucky about 25 years ago,you could wear a gun in a holster on your hip...is it still that way?

well yeah there is the option to "open carry".......don't see it so much except at trade days and such

me personally...i think everyone should have a holster and a gun on their waste....imagine how much crime would go down if the gangsters saw that

Thanks for sharin Ken! I tought you werent going to.

FBRsportmod68 & FutureSgntWife, where are you?

Guest Terry

Much prettier in person :-)

What ya huntin with that Kentucky style muzzle loader?  ;)

I had to go back to to the pic file to remember, shot a lot of deer that day but only got to fire the fifty cal once as it was a spike or

better hunt and that was only to clear it before going home  ;)

post-748-12986516381455_thumb.jpg

post-748-12986516392113_thumb.jpg

not being a hunter,I don't understand the terms,etc...so maybe you can  answer a few questions...what is a 'spike or better hunt' and how many deer are you allowed to kill in one day?

Oh,and just for curiosity, how do you get all those deer out of the woods?

Guest Terry

Oh boy, I hear a PETA argument coming. ;D A spike is a buck with only two antlers, could be young or old. The deer are pushed out of the woods by a gang of hunters at one end shooting bird shot and setting off boxes of fire crackers while the dozen dogs push them towards the shooter at the other end of the woods as they come running out. You want the shooter to have a slug gun with a 9 shot tube so all deer are dropped and the deer push was a success. Then back to the barn or garage for BEER and STORIES. LOL ;)

Oh, and you want to shoot the deer just inside the edge of the woods, because when they break cover of the woods they are running much faster.  :)

Depends what state. how many deer.

NY about 5-7

In general here in Idaho "special hunts excluded" you can only have one tag per type of big game your hunting, but I can shoot at them all day with my camera. we dont tend to drive the animals but prefer to hike in and find a nice place to sit and wait, it actually is quite amazing how much reach you have with them old muzzle loaders.

if you have the misfortune of dropping a critter down in a gully miles from the truck you cut it up "quarter" and make many trips.

I love being out there and hate to miss a hunt but find my blood lust can be sated with the camera these days, been reading to many Buddhist texts in my old age :-)

post-748-12986516382439_thumb.jpg

post-748-12986516392377_thumb.jpg

I hate PETA I think they are a bunch of Wackos. I even went rabbit hunting when I was 10.

From your description,sounds like the odds are all in favor of the hunter...like shooting fish in a barrel. Where's the sport in that? Where is the skill required? Reminds me of the story I read a year or so ago about the hunting lodge where they chained the animal to a stake,drove the hunter out in an ATV,and he shot the animal where it stood. That's not hunting.

I have nothing against hunting, but doing it that way it's not a sport at all. Just getting a thrill from killing something. My nephew hunts deer with a bow and arrow. (not one of those fancy ones..just a plain long bow).Now THAT takes skill.

In general here in Idaho "special hunts excluded" you can only have one tag per type of big game your hunting, but I can shoot at them all day with my camera. we dont tend to drive the animals but prefer to hike in and find a nice place to sit and wait, it actually is quite amazing how much reach you have with them old muzzle loaders.

if you have the misfortune of dropping a critter down in a gully miles from the truck you cut it up "quarter" and make many trips.

I love being out there and hate to miss a hunt but find my blood lust can be sated with the camera these days, been reading to many Buddhist texts in my old age :-)

Good for you! To quote Holling on Northern Exposure.."I do all of my shooting with a Nikon these days"

The best part of hunting when I was younger was just being out there. I never liked the taste of deer much. A bit gamey for me.