JoeCamaro

Wanna share your photo?

Cohesion....Progo?;D  ;D Are you like Italina or something LOL!!!

Midwaste, anyone ever tell you, you look like a younger version of BonJovi?

Dazzel

Thanks for sharing guys/gals...what a bunch of HOTTIES on this forum!  :thumbsup:

this is where i live yes we live in an old church and this is me and my wife.

well....who is the dog? WE like names.

I love that you live in an old Church...that is so cool.  How long ago was it a Church? Talk about "covering"

Dazzel

Thanks for sharing!

the pic is of my wife Kelly me rob the dog is Cozmo the church was built it 1892 it was a church it

1998 someone bought it converted it for living in and then they lost it in foreclosure so i got

a screaming deal on it.and we love being here.mere is my myspace there are more pics of the

house and family there check it out if any of you have myspace send me a friends request.

http://www.myspace.com/swerveaudio   

the pic is of my wife Kelly me rob the dog is Cozmo the church was built it 1892 it was a church it

1998 someone bought it converted it for living in and then they lost it in foreclosure so i got

a screaming deal on it.and we love being here.mere is my myspace there are more pics of the

house and family there check it out if any of you have myspace send me a friends request.

http://www.myspace.com/swerveaudio   

Rob, great pics...and I think that's pretty cool you live in an old church! Thanks for sharing with us.

Guest gracewriter

"what a bunch of HOTTIES on this forum!"

I concur!!

Nice Bling DanileB...she looks so young to be getting married...and you 24...wow!  I guess when you find the right one and you know it there's no sense in waiting hu?!  :thumbsup:  COngratulations BTW

Dazzel

Thanks.  We are both 24, she is actually 5 months older than I am......lol  We have been together for just over 2 yrs, and she is definitely the one for me!!!

Congrats Daniel, I was married at 23 and have no regrets 24 yrs later. Best of luck to you both, you make a nice couple!

I'm 26 and my husband and I have been together since 2000... But we've only been married since 2007. We knew we were staying together, and weren't in a hurry to get married. Once we got married, nother changed except my last name. I didn't have cold feet at all. I don't think my hubby did... :D