Sign in to follow this  
vicentillo29

my experience with USCUTTER MH 721 (very good)

i have had this plotter for over 2 years without issues no problem at all its a 24 " its noise i can say that it has been cutting ok i've had the same blades since the shipping and have use them fairly ....the cost was super cheap the shipping was fast and in a good wrapped box.......no body is paying me to say good things about this plotter or giving me any discounts on products from uscutter .in my experience this cutter has paid for itself.

i have had this plotter for over 2 years without issues no problem at all its a 24 " its noise i can say that it has been cutting ok i've had the same blades since the shipping and have use them fairly ....the cost was super cheap the shipping was fast and in a good wrapped box.......no body is paying me to say good things about this plotter or giving me any discounts on products from uscutter .in my experience this cutter has paid for itself.

do you haveto load signblazer for my laptop to reconize the cutter?

do you haveto load signblazer for my laptop to reconize the cutter?

No- your laptop will recognize that something is plugged in to it when you plug in the USB cable, and it will assign a COM port # to that connection automatically. If using the 9-pin Serial connection, it will not be assigned a COM port # automatically, but it is usually COM 1 or COM 2. You will still need SignBlazer, or another cutting program, to cut something though.

Good luck!