dkhochhalter

Justify text in SB

How do I fully justify text in SB? Are the only options right, left and center? If so, are there any ways around this?

Thanks for the help!

Katie

• Like 1

Is there somewhere its already been addressed? Please help, friends!

I am not sure what you are trying to do? If I am just trying to center all the text I draw a box around it to high light it all then I go to text on the tool bar then split lines then align none and center hope this helps. If its kearning you just click on the node edit button and will see a little box on the right side grab it with your mouse and drag it to the right.

Capture-4.png

How do I fully justify text in SB? Are the only options right, left and center? If so, are there any ways around this?

Thanks for the help!

Katie

What is it you are trying to do?

+ 1 :huh: IF you are talking about " align "-ing as it seems , you can also do top , center or bottom . You always align it to bottom left when sending to the cutter to save vinyl .

I am not sure what you are trying to do? If I am just trying to center all the text I draw a box around it to high light it all then I go to text on the tool bar then split lines then align none and center hope this helps. If its kearning you just click on the node edit button and will see a little box on the right side grab it with your mouse and drag it to the right.

Capture-4.png

Thanks, the node edit was exactly what I needed!! So grateful to know that tip!

Katie