Rnash004

buying my artwork

i designed something for a small company here where i live, but the guy wants his shirts screen printed not vinyl. i dont do screen printing (he already has a screen printer to do them) but my question is, he wants to buy my artwork to use for the screenprinter. how much would you charge for something like this? it took me about an hour to create. thanks

You didn't add anything to look at . I would charge $50 ( an hours work & wanting to do more business with him )

i personally don't do this because of the loss of work. he can now that that artwork to anybody to use. so make sure you charge enough so that if he never comes backyou made your money. or you could tell him that it can only be used fro that screen printer and you will send the screen printer the file. either way get paid for your time.

i dont have a file because im at work. its on my computer at home. and i was thinking $50 before you even said that. i will take both of yours feedback into consideration. thanks

If you are doing the designing,I think it would be worth alot more than $ 50.00 . He just wants your deigns that alone should be worth at least $ 100.00 for each one and tell him you have the copy rights to them and they are not to be used except for that printing only