condors1

Papa Smurf Outline eps

Does anyone have a papa smurf in eps format?? I don't need the colors, just a good outline of a papa smurf.

My husband passed away recently, and I'm designing a window decal, In Loving Memory,of him. Everyone called him papa smurf, so wanted to put one on the design.

Even just the face of papa smurf would be fine. I only found one up here in Ai and it won't work on my cutter. Might just be me. I only have sign blazer, older version.I've been searching for hours on the web and can't find what I need.

Would be happy to pay for it, if there's someone who would be willing to make it for me.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Does anyone have a papa smurf in eps format?? I don't need the colors, just a good outline of a papa smurf.

My husband passed away recently, and I'm designing a window decal, In Loving Memory,of him. Everyone called him papa smurf, so wanted to put one on the design.

Even just the face of papa smurf would be fine. I only found one up here in Ai and it won't work on my cutter. Might just be me. I only have sign blazer, older version.I've been searching for hours on the web and can't find what I need.

Would be happy to pay for it, if there's someone who would be willing to make it for me.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

here he is all black...is that what you needed?

papasmurfoutline.eps

dont know if this helps. I have never converted one before so hope i have done it right lol

poppa.SBD

Thank you so much, sent you a personl message too. It was perfect and meant so much to me to be able to do it. Thank you so much for your help!Here is a picture of the finished product.

post-13467-0-62471700-1314684699_thumb.j