Sign in to follow this  
harley222

cutter not finishing lines

Ok folks, im having a issue with my cutter, its not finishing the lines on cuts. I had to draw it out cuz i couldnt get a clear pic of what im talking about but here it is....

post-14447-0-16260700-1314396636_thumb.j

an idea what i should set it at? its at .0098 right now..

it depends on which software your using, Signblazer or any this is mm is approx .25mm ....

im using signcut

it depends on which software your using, Signblazer or any this is mm is approx .25mm ....

yea but when i changed it to mm it said .25 so its on. what do i set it to and why did it change all of a sudden?

yea but when i changed it to mm it said .25 so its on. what do i set it to and why did it change all of a sudden?

then use it there on mm .25, do some test cuts and see if it is where it should be..

Based on your photo, I'd say that your vinyl is slipping, make sure it's staying under the pinch rollers, and make sure they're tight enough for the medium that you're cutting.

thanks im gunna check into that cuz i never changed the offset and it just started doing this so im thinking that might be the case

Well i up'ed the offset 1 click and it fixed it. Weird cuz i never messed with it to change but its fixed, and thanks for all your guys imput....thanks again..