kliman

MH-871 wrong system board

Hi there,

I had the "cutter not lifting" issue with my MH-871, so I ordered a new system board. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong one (needed the red plugs, ordered the white plugs). The boards look fairly similar...does anyone know what differences there are between them? I'm comfortable enough with a soldering iron to change the plugs that are different to allow it to connect to my cutter...but who knows what else is different, right?

I'd order another board, but since I'm in Canada the shipping is insane. If I can use this board instead, I'd really prefer to do that.

Thanks in advance!

I would consider the advice from anybody here , but I suggest calling USC tech before you do that .

I suppose another question is...does anybody know what specific part on the system board is responsible for the pen-not-lifing issue? It sure seems odd that the solution is to just replace the entire board. If it's a static issue, it's probably just one of the ICs that get blasted.

I suppose another question is...does anybody know what specific part on the system board is responsible for the pen-not-lifing issue? It sure seems odd that the solution is to just replace the entire board. If it's a static issue, it's probably just one of the ICs that get blasted.

yea its not the WHOLE board... It is only the Z Axis Chip FOUND HERE i just had this issue a month ago....

Hi

After confirming with support guys that I have to replace the board,

I've ordered the right part (red connectors) but received the White connectors, anyone knows if I can still use it or i have to send back and get the right part.

Thanks