2CT Media

Anyone do DTG printing?

I have a client that needs some shirts printed. They aren't happy with the screened shirts that we did for them, the colors just aren't exact and it loses detail. I'm trying to find a DTG printer now and would like to help this community, They use a specific shirt and would like a sample done before committing to the 100+ shirts they are going to order.

If there is anyone who does this type of printing could you please contact me via email: sales@2ctmedia.com or phone: (480) 269-7585.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Another option would be fully printed transfers. I believe they hold up as well as DTG and look just as nice if I remember right.... and you could easily print the transfers on your own, contour and press them.

We tried it, and cant get the detail they are looking for. Its supposed to look antiqued and tattered so there are alot of cuts. If you want to try it we can pay for the sample image. just email me and I'll get you their image.

I would tend to agree an antiqued and tattered look would need to probably be printed. These printers are tough to find as they are stupid expensive most times!

I saw an AD in the local craigslist postings for this kind of thing-

This is the company here.

http://www.etsy.com/people/handmadeink

May be worth a look, I don't endorse it of course, just info I found- and sharing if it helps.

• Like 1

Thanks for your help, I'll look in to them. I thought there was someone on here that does DTG which is why I posted here, I'll look into the link you sent and see if they could work out.

Yeah I think the majority of the active folks here are mainly bread and butter sign shops. Few even dabble in tshirts on small scale just because the heat press is a small expenditure to diversify a little bit as is a small printer. A DTG printer is a few more bucks....

I would hope to find someone here too if I could do the same.

I think I'm going to look into purchasing a DTG printer to add to the list of wholesale items we do, it looks to be an exploding market. Just got to free up capital and get paid by some of our clients.

I think I'm going to look into purchasing a DTG printer to add to the list of wholesale items we do, it looks to be an exploding market. Just got to free up capital and get paid by some of our clients.

USCutter sells them . I watched a webinar where they demostrated what they offer . The webinar is available to watch . http://www.youtube.com/user/uscuttervideos#p/u/8/10EuYE04bM8

I looked into the Anajet DTG printer last year. It was pricey, about 17K, but was mobile and printed white ink for dark shirts. Here's their site: http://www.anajet.com/ You can do a search for DTG printers and find a number of forums discussing the pros and cons of that type of printing. Good luck!

They want these Shirts in Charcoal.

May be too late to reply to this, but I have not had good luck with those DT shirts. I love(d) them, but their durability sucks. I had several where the threads under the arms and elsewhere came unraveled, etc.

I had several shits printed DTG and I was very much less than happy with the final results. The quality was jut horrible. The ink wasn't consistent throughout the shirt, one wash and they looked faded and like old shirts.