maybe post the .eps up for someone to check. It would be quite odd if all the files are bad I suspect its probably a problem with the software

Might need to re-save the .eps files into an older version 7 or 8 format that CutStudio supports.

this is the file.

InkScape wont open it.

inkscape does not open .eps files.. that why you save the files as a svg file and .eps file so you can import the svg file back in for edits.

can't you use Signblazer..? Alot of people here use it, and you can probably get more help with that. I use Flexistarter 8.6 for cutting, because it can import almost any type of file.

This file was a mess....I do think I have it for you though. I use illustrator and cut studio and it should work fine for you now. Give it a shot and let me know how it works out. I had some time so played with it for you, I know how frustrating it can be sometimes.

Heidi

reuploaded as after Roxanne said still some extra lines I relooked at it and a few letters still had lines in them. Cleaned it up and tried cutting it, everything cut perfect for me.

WSM_cleaned up.eps

Still looks like a lot of extra cut lines......I am not on my Illustrator computer so I can not do it right now......But if you enlarge it about 10x, rasterize it at 300 dpi and then re-trace it and remove the white all the extra cut lines will be gone...