i have a customer that needs some printed decals for a fundraiser we are having here oct 22 and i was wondering who can do this and i really need a final draft sent to me so they can see how it will look as a final product i am willing to pay for a couple of these and shipping some where around the size of the relay for life ones hopfully i will also be making a banner with all the names of the sponsers that are helping us and you company name number and logo with be up there also if you would like to send a printed one of it that i can put up there that will be fine also i have a due date of oct 10 but the fundraiser is the 22nd so we will have room for corrections please help me in a time of need thanks

ps i will need a 300 of these if you can do this big of a number thanks and the words in the middle of the ribbion and the .org will not be needed also

post-17596-0-19646300-1313473567_thumb.p

You can contact me, I can do those for you. If you tell me the size I can get you a quote ASAP.

email: sales@2ctmedia.com just tell me who you are and send me your art files and I can get started.

Did you get the sample I sent? If so how do you like it?

I can start production tomorrow if you want us to proceed, if not if you'd like the corrected file to use elsewhere please let me know.

Timing is perfect for me... grounded needing a transmission in the truck so I can get mobile again so any little projects are helping get that accomplished. I have been beating feet trying to sell as much as humanly possible to pay the transmission shop for their work- IT SUCKS! LOL.

Anyone interested in a 99' Dakota 4x4?? She's golden on a tranny now. 130k Miles :)

Anyone interested in a 99' Dakota 4x4?? She's golden on a tranny now. 130k Miles :)

Sure, if you can deliver it :P:bear:

My next truck will definitely be an F150.... I have had this truck for 7 years now, bought it for less than 12, had 50k on it so she's been good to me, can't complain really.... It puts my brother in law's pair of Chevy's to shame- an 01' 4x4 S10, and an 02' 1500 4x4 V8. Still would like a ford myself, just have to start saving my pennies. I have a craft show coming up in a couple 3 weeks here so that should be a good revenue maker.

i would like to thank vinylmotivations for the effort that he put into these decals he was the best bidder of all thanks for all the inquiries that everyone made and vinylmotivations for the great work that he did thanks

Way to go Vinyl, looks great :thumbsup:

Thank you VERY much Thad (LivinLoud) I appreciate your taking your time to let everyone know we were able to take care of you the best way possible... Glad to hear you like them!

Way to go Vinyl, looks great :thumbsup:

Thanks Jeff!! :)