Promise

Cutting laptop decal

So I picked up a ZenCut Black (big step up from the MH series cutter I was using) and I wanted to give it a good workout. So I made a vector image of megatron with some serious fine detail, just for my cutting laptop.

Took forever to weed, but it was for me so no worries.

I don't think it's too bad, especially since I have only been cutting for a few months. :thumbsup:

post-18388-0-33972000-1313338444_thumb.j

So I picked up a ZenCut Black (big step up from the MH series cutter I was using) and I wanted to give it a good workout. So I made a vector image of megatron with some serious fine detail, just for my cutting laptop.

Took forever to weed, but it was for me so no worries.

I don't think it's too bad, especially since I have only been cutting for a few months. :thumbsup:

congrats on your upgrade.. BIG difference in a hobby cutter vs a Pro cutter don't you think? great job :thumbsup:

congrats on your upgrade.. BIG difference in a hobby cutter vs a Pro cutter don't you think? great job :thumbsup:

Thanks! and yeah huge difference. I am loving this cutter. Best part is I picked it up for 500$ off retail, it was only used for a test cut, AND had about 2 years left on the warranty that USCutter transferred to me without any issues!

• Like 1

Thanks! and yeah huge difference. I am loving this cutter. Best part is I picked it up for 500$ off retail, it was only used for a test cut, AND had about 2 years left on the warranty that USCutter transferred to me without any issues!

Whenver I buy another cutter , I am going to ask for something like that . Any returned units have had USCutter repair & check them out , so better than new IMO .

lucky guy..how much you pay for it? :thumbsup:

It was only a 24 inch, but I got it for a grand with shipping. So yeah, saved about 500$

got a little air bubble or dirt under that one piece?

Yeah it was a small piece of something or another, but I worked it out :-X