mfatty500

Corel Photo -Paint

Can anybody tell me why Photo-paint opens eps file instead of corel draw X3, it never used to do this. Can I uninstall Photo-paint & still have X3? The files says eps but it is more like a bitmat.

Thanks

Mike

You have probably associated that type of file with photo paint in the past, whereby when it asked you what to use you may have selected photo paint and ticked "remember for next" or something along those lines. There is an option to remove the association but I honestly can't remember how you do it now, google may help, try searching for file association removal?

You have probably associated that type of file with photo paint in the past, whereby when it asked you what to use you may have selected photo paint and ticked "remember for next" or something along those lines. There is an option to remove the association but I honestly can't remember how you do it now, google may help, try searching for file association removal?

It does not ask it just opens it automatically, Thanks

It does not ask it just opens it automatically, Thanks

Yeah it will now but at one time it more than likely asked you to select the program, once you select that program if you accidently selected to associate that file with corel paint it wont ask you again, it will automatically associate it with corel paint and open it

Right click on the .eps file, then select open with, and go down to choose default program. Select Corel Draw x3, and that should fix it.

Right click on the .eps file, then select open with, and go down to choose default program. Select Corel Draw x3, and that should fix it.

I have to have my download page open? It just started doing this, it is working, but it used to open corel automatically, no problems can i just uninstall photopaint and leave corel ?

thanks

Mike

I have to have my download page open? It just started doing this, it is working, but it used to open corel automatically, no problems can i just uninstall photopaint and leave corel ?

thanks

Mike

I think it is back to normal now, Thanks for your help