forsalevinylsigns

Graptech repair

Hello everyone,

anyone know of any places who repair graptecs? I got a broken down graptec for over year now(video below) I found the plotter doctor here in california,but Im 5 hours away from them and they close at 3 a clock in the afternoon and they cant quote me the machine same day, I would have to leave it for some time so they can tell me how much its gonna cost, since im far, i would rather leave it so it gets repaired. Im in the middle of buying a 24'' graptec for $1000, I think its better if I just put those 1k into the repair of this cutter and I would have a 54'' cutter instead of a 24'' :-\ :-\ ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTtOFb3X9o&feature=channel_video_title

If your mechanically inclined at all repairs should be able to be made yourself especially if out of warranty. Looks like since you're barely even getting a power indication it is probably a bad power supply. If you call graphtec they should troubleshoot with you and may sell you parts right over the phone. Translates to no travel and less expense.

If graphtec trouble shoots it for you and you need help to install parts let me know...

I'm in Whittier

MM64 B)