biggin69

Lets see some keep out / no trespassing signs!

I just noticed today that someone tried to break in my shed. Needless to say, it was probably some piece of crap person that has as hard of time finding a job as they did trying to get in my shed (They failed!!!). So, lets see what you creative people have came up with as far as keep out, no trespassing, nothing on this property is worth your life kind of signs. I thought about doing something like "I work hard for my belongings, and I AIM to keep them" with a looking down the cross hairs symbol. What do you have? Thanks!

The same think happened to me. I have an older home that has been abandoned on my new property that I am letting the fire dept burn down for training. They put some junk furniture in it to make it more life like and my neighbor saw some old broad with the chair on top of her station wagon, driving down the road at sundown. I made these up and posted them. Hope they help. I think it's good to let people know someone is watching. GB

post-3886-0-66229100-1312853086_thumb.jp

NoTrespas.EPS

I just noticed today that someone tried to break in my shed. Needless to say, it was probably some piece of crap person that has as hard of time finding a job as they did trying to get in my shed (They failed!!!). So, lets see what you creative people have came up with as far as keep out, no trespassing, nothing on this property is worth your life kind of signs. I thought about doing something like "I work hard for my belongings, and I AIM to keep them" with a looking down the cross hairs symbol. What do you have? Thanks!

A little reddish brown paint... and a chalk out line on the wall/ground/walk with a small strip of POLICE tape. :unsure:

Or Just make some Guarded By Electric Eye Security signs and window stickers. Couple of cameras real or fake will do as well. :police: