ralais

Signblazer Cutting Setup Details??

I am not sure what happened to my cutter / software today but somehow, between cuts, my cutter settings must have changed. Everything I try to cut is cutting SUPER SMALL. On the screen it looks like it is the right size, but when I hit cut, it cuts tiny.

Could someone please tell me what the cutting settings should be for a MH721 cutter?

well when you select the object to cut does it give you the size in the bottom in the object size box?

The size at the bottom is actually larger than what I have it sest as AND it has a LOT ot extra material shown around the edges.

I have been on hold for the Tech Support for 32 minutes now... I really need some help. :-[

Yes... tried that one. No change. I also opened up SB on another PC I have to check the settings and they are the same. So now I'm really stumped... with a lot of work to get done. :(

I went ahead and uninstalled SB and then reinstalled it... that worked. Still have no idea what was wrong because the settings are still the same.

Hey ,

this is the best download of SB I have seen . It is the UK version & has the patch download below it . Only thing i don't like is it doesn't have the same library clip art .

edit ; 4-got to add the link :) ....http://www.mystat.com/