Sign in to follow this  
harley0738

COPAM 2500

hi, i have a problem with my copam 2500, when i hit the button to measure it goes to the left , but when it gets to the end it stops and the rollers go backwards and they keep going, and it stays there it dont come back. please if anyone can help , as i have orders to cut, thanks so much. Bob

Is the 'eye' on the bed free of debris and is the material you are attempting to measure reflective? Have had issues with black thermoflex as it does not reflect light back to the eye; so as a solution I place tape over the area that would pass above the 'eye' at the leading edge. If either of these do not apply, then perhaps one could conclude your eye is defective. Then again perhaps you're attempting to meassure a scrap piece as a roll?

Could it be that your pinch rollers aren't aligned with the wheels underneath the vinyl? The green stickers are there to indicate where they are located when you have vinyl in the machine. When the machine measures the material, it measures according to the position of the feeders.