RHConcepts

Home made Tape Application Roller

Sorry but no way will I pay 50.00 dollars for something like this. The prices are way to high for some of the things sold on here. Like the EZRoll Transfer Tape Applicator 99.00 dollars, what a rip off. I want one but the price is way to high for me at this time. Harbor Fright had the rollers on sale for 4.99 each so I made this. I was in a hurry to try it so I just mounted them on the table for now. Maybe this could help someone just starting out like myself.

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

• Like 3

Very cool I have been looking to build something like this as I am always masking on my own and waste alot of it no more of that in my fututre...Good Job RH!!

Need to set up something for the tape to stick to and a cutter to cut it off. One of those wheel cutters for cardstock.

Sorry but no way will I pay 50.00 dollars for something like this. The prices are way to high for some of the things sold on here. Like the EZRoll Transfer Tape Applicator 99.00 dollars, what a rip off. I want one but the price is way to high for me at this time. Harbor Fright had the rollers on sale for 4.99 each so I made this. I was in a hurry to try it so I just mounted them on the table for now. Maybe this could help someone just starting out like myself.

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

what are they called there Im going to HF in a few

nice - but I have to tell you there is more to the nunn ezroll - with the way it lays down the vinyl and with the padded roller it really works well - got to a trade show and try one before your buy.  I don't use it for small or narrow stuff but wider it is very handy.

Interesting idea... all I've ever done is start the release paper on one edge and place an empty cardboard roll behind it and push the release paper along the table and onto the vinyl... pushing with the empty roll also unrolls the release paper... no fuss no muss..

Been doin that for 6 years