Rachaelrt0123

Grid Line Issues.

I have my workspace set up to be 20 inches tall. When I put my 'Y' gridlines on, Signblazers ignores the decimals. I want .5 grid lines, but SignBlazers gives me '5' gridlines. They work sometimes, and don't work other times. I tried it on my other computer and it's doing the same thing. Any idea what could cause this and what could be the solution?

I have attatched a picture of what the grid lines look like when they are set to be '.5.'

post-10816-0-36034800-1312318477_thumb.p

Zoom in, they are there you just cannot see them at that level of zoom all the time

• Like 1

Zoom in, they are there you just cannot see them at that level of zoom all the time

Thanks SA ,

I never knew that & also found out what has troubled me in SignBlazer since I started using it . I asked & never could find out why the ruler marks between 0 to 5 " was not right .. when zoomed in , the ruler is correct . I looked at Corel the other day & noticed it's ruler was not correct & was puzzled . Must be a common way to do things . ( 0 - 5" has 4 marks instead of 5 .. 1 for every inch ) Still seems a pain to measure larger inages .