I'm not sure I like being in the middle. I'd get it from both sides then! I've always tried to stay out in the fringe myself :ph34r::bear:;D

That is what ya get for liking chocolate ... ya see .. caramel is MUCH betterer !!! :lol: I only like a LITTLE bit of milk chocolate , but do love white chocolate ( which isn't really a chocolate ) , the dark stuff is NASTY !!! Don't worry .. you are safe in the middle .. I got your back :lol::angel::bear:

I have people screw up the numbers sometimes, and depending on their machines it will not catch it time end of the day credit card processing. Yes many place can not justify the $1000.00 card companies charge to processes every transactions. Nature of this economy.

I am new to this board and field of work. I have been blessed with a local guy teaching me on weekends and showing me some of the ropes.

When my plotter arrived it didn't work but I called tech support and Benjamin did a fine job explaining my problem (head was not on the track) so I put the head on the track as Benjamin explained. Well "I" did something wrong because the belt fell off. So 2nd call to uscutter tech support I got Scott OMG I thought this adventure was doomed he wanted to know how the belt fell off... I couldn't answer this question as I didn't know so after 5 minutes of being drilled on how the belt fell off and not knowing how to answer this I started unscrewing the sides of the machine while being chastised..

Finally I asked to speak to Benjamin as I knew from prior expierience with him he wouldn't care how it fell off he would want it back on and working. Before Ben got on the phone I was 90% done fixing it. took him 2 seconds to tell me where the belt hooked up.

uscutter has provided me with the best support I can expect for what I am paying for. Yes I knew before I bought my starter pack I was buying a liyu not an sc. But I bought it anyways because you have to learn on something.

For those of us new to this business we need to read these boards and listen to those who came before us. I don't think anybody made this investment to not make money. It's a new business for most of us and if someone on this forum is going to take even 5 seconds out of thier life to teach me something about this business you can bet your butt I am going to listen with both ears.

Years ago sign makers of any kind had to go through a lengthy apprentice program. With uscutter and the knowledge on this board I have already made $200.00 and my website isn't even up yet.

So add me to the list of people behind uscutter for this service but I have no complaints. I just need to learn a new business since I cannot walk anymore and being in a wheelchair feeling helpless sucks and for a few hundred bucks uscutter has given me hope I can still make a living for my family.

Sorry for the long post.

Mark

IM DONE!!!! No wait Im addicted..... Vinyl is the NEW Crack.... Just sayin....

Hoping everyone has an excellent weekend.... Do what makes you happy....

Bruce

When I get that low on grommets ACE hardware carries them and several times Ive had to buy from them to hold me over. $4.99 does not break the bank. Granted I would rather buy bulk and save however $4.99 is a small price to pay to keep things moving along. As far as support, US Cutter in my opinion has come through for me 95% of the time. Compaired to the time Ive dealt with them and the number of calls to them that is an outstanding track record.They have also gone beyond their obligation in trying to solve issues. One instance comes to mind when I called support not only did they ship the part I needed they included a controller board to make sure I didnt have to wait in case the problem wasnt solved.

By no means am I just blatantly defending a company just stating the facts. US Cutter in my opinion does their best to take care of its customers. And yes, ive had a call or two that didnt go as smoothly as I would like. But dealing with them for the past 4 years I feel they do care about their customers.

• Like 1

why does everyone seem to stick up for this crappy company? jeeez, ordered 600 dollars worth of material from them, their "prime" polychrome gold wont adhere to anything, and the banner i ordered was not shipped with my order, all it says is TBD...great,real cool guys, nevermind substituting it, or calling ME at time of order and letting me know that i wouldnt get what i have already been charged for, or even giving me an eta,or a refund.so now i have actually entered a support ticket to try to get to the bottom of this sillyness. maybe the four or five guys who's job it is to stick up for uscutter on this forum and make excuses for them should apply to work in the customer service department, because if they did half as good of a job at that as they do on singing the praises of us cutter and passing the blame,there would be no dis-satsisfied customers. this is a one time company,as in you will only do business with them one time, then you will know better.

The first line "Why does everyone seem to stick up for the crappy company?" I think says it all. They stick up for them for a reason. I would be the first to express dissatisfaction if I felt US-Cutter was as you say a one-time-company. Fact is they do a pretty good job. By the way, I do not work for them I am just a customer. I’m sure if you were to compare the positive comments to the negative you may find the positive far outweighs the negative. Problems arise I've yet to see any company please 100%. Just my two cents.

IM DONE!!!! No wait Im addicted..... Vinyl is the NEW Crack.... Just sayin....

Hoping everyone has an excellent weekend.... Do what makes you happy....

Bruce

Ahhh , They call you Bruce ?? :lol: I enjoyed your post !!! Hilarious man :thumbsup:

• Like 1