AAndrews19

Help printing with WF1100

I need some help getting better prints using my workforce (with CIS external).

I have never used an inkjet for anything other than printing documents. Any advice for getting photo quality prints? I've tried printing directly from Illustrator (mac), but the prints are coming out grainy. I cannot find a 'photo quality' option for printing. Should I print from photoshop, or another program? Any printing options I should focus on? Any advice will help. Thanks in advance!

I had this same issue with my WF1100 and Inkscape, now I print everything from Flexi.... Seems like some software just is not designed for printing....

Make sure you are starting with a high resolution(150 or greater)my wf1100 does the same thing at 72 dpi looks like crap. 150 and above look great, but take forever to print with flexistarter(had one the other day that took over a half hour just to start printing).

The ones I was printing in Inkscape were actually CREATED in inkscape and were filled vector graphics. The color fills looked grainy and were not a smooth fill or gradient. I no longer have issues printing from Flexi Pro.

Make sure you are starting with a high resolution(150 or greater)my wf1100 does the same thing at 72 dpi looks like crap. 150 and above look great, but take forever to print with flexistarter(had one the other day that took over a half hour just to start printing).

Yes the saying is garbage in garbage out like they said play around I use them all which ever does best even use Sign Blazer sometims

I am new to t-shirt printing and would like to ask a few questions. Can any printer be used for printing T-shirts? Also its sounds like from this thread the design software is the most important aspect of printing t-shirts. Also I was wondering what kind of ink is recommended.

I am new to t-shirt printing and would like to ask a few questions. Can any printer be used for printing T-shirts? Also its sounds like from this thread the design software is the most important aspect of printing t-shirts. Also I was wondering what kind of ink is recommended.

I think the most important is getting the image straight on the shirt

On a serious note if you are doing reg tees then you will need pigment ink which as far as I know all epson printers come with, You will be using 3G paper for darks and Jpss paper for lights. If you want to do sublimation shirts then you will need the high temp inks. You cant mix the two, you would need two printers.

Check out Cobra inks many of us have his epsons printers with the ciss system which you would also want as you will get tons of prints and it will pay for itself in no time.

Mention my name and you will receive 10% off on the system

http://www.cobraink.com/