Twisted Liquids

I am missing something will pay for help

I feel stupid but I am having some serious trouble with this graphic. I have been trying to make it cutter friendly for over a week now and cant seem to get it. I have traced it in SB, inkscape, and even bought corel with no luck. I tried drawing it from scratch, but get hung up where the circle intersects the word gymnastics and its shadow. I need this logo to be cuttable in one color without the words in the top left corner or the girl asap. I would also like the circle to be cleaner without the negative space in the line to cut down on weeding. I am willing to pay anyone that can do it. This should be simple but I am missing something.I am at my witts end with it and it is a big job.

Also I am unable to get on the forum at work, but can check my email. If you are interested in helping me out please email me sig943@hotmail.com

I can pay through paypal.

71796_146041895440241_146041738773590_255223_3494200_n.jpg

any and all help is much appreciated,

-Justin

Just my opinion here...

1> unless you have a much better and higher resolution graphic, you'll never get the circle.

2> that graphic, as is, will never work on a cutter. Think of the transparent gymnast in the center!

3> if you can find out what fonts are used (sorry but I'm terrible at font recognition), you could easily recreate the graphic, minus the gymnast.

Now, if you had to create this graphic in vinyl, you could do the entire graphic fairly easily except for the gymnast. Then you might possibly do the gymnast separately in a transparent vinyl and do overlays. Problem with that would be bubbles caused by the multiple overlays.

My bottom line would be "good luck". Get a better graphic and have one of the nice folks here to print it for you.

Sorry, best I can offer. Maybe someone else has a better idea?

The gymnyst and the words in the top left corner can go. I told her I would have to smooth out the circle. I just need it basic, cuttable, and in one color. I have it to the point of welding the circle and the word gymnastics, but cant get the weld to remove all of the circle behind it. It has something to do with grouping but I cant figure it out.

Do you still need this doing? I am a graphic designer and could re create this in vector format for you for £15 via paypal.

Thanks

Gav