perry 13654

Where's the best place for Yard sign?

Buy a full size sheet and cut them to size it will save you a significant amount of money. Stakes vary in design and price, do you know what type you are looking for?

Actually at my local sign shop, they carry 4x8 sheets of coroplast for about 10$... which you can safely get 10 qty 18"x24" signs from.... if you buy precut singles, which are guranteed to be square and ready to use, they run around 1.15$ each when you buy 20. WELL worth the extra 15cents to not have to monkey with measuring, cutting and whatnot....

USCutter carries them in quantaties of 100 for 1.09 ea, or another place I have seen is either sign warehouse, or I only mention H&H Sign Supply as you can order only one or 2 if thats all the more you need.

Buy a full size sheet and cut them to size it will save you a significant amount of money. Stakes vary in design and price, do you know what type you are looking for?

Thanks Guys that helps alot, I'm not really sure what stakes I need, the ones ive seen are H shaped. What do you reccomend?

We buy our 4' x 8' 4mm white or black sheets in stacks of 25 for $5.00ea from a wholesale sign supplier and use a Fletcher-Terry for perfect square cuts... If you are buying sheets one off you can still get them for under $10 from wholesale sign suppliers.

I wouldn't waste my time cutting down a full sheet to save a few dollars. I order about 100 or so (18x24) every month from my local supplier...I keep a few full sheets on hand for the odd sizes... and I am lucky....I have a local supplier. I can't imagine what the full sheets would cost if I had to pay shipping.It costs me average $8- $11 just to ship ONE 24x36.

I buy 24" x 36" from Sign Warehouse for $2 each in packs of 10. That seems to be a good starting size to cut down from for just about anything. I do a lot of coroplast signing, and these work out perfect for me. I wish USC had larger coroplast blanks so I could purchase them here also, that's the only thing that I get from SW anymore :(

I buy 24" x 36" from Sign Warehouse for $2 each in packs of 10. That seems to be a good starting size to cut down from for just about anything. I do a lot of coroplast signing, and these work out perfect for me. I wish USC had larger coroplast blanks so I could purchase them here also, that's the only thing that I get from SW anymore :(

I agree. I wish they had the 24x36 too.