Sign in to follow this  
circletracker

signblazer and windows 7

hi i just received my mh cutter today and i have windows seven and the signblazer disk says to b good with everything but windows 7 is there a version on the enternet that is applicable, im going to go ahead and try to install the version i have in the mean time i will let u know if it works thanks

I as well have W7 64bit and it's working great. However mine is crashing if I push it too hard, but I think that is more my hardware than the software. Go ahead and install it, you will love it (after a short learning curve lol).

thanks this is the second cutter i have bought and the last one i never could get it to work but i never found an older pc that had a serial port and its about to push me over wits end messin with it so thanks alot

Dude, that sucks man. Mine got here to the house without a mark on it. Contact support and they should get you lined out.

I as well have W7 64bit and it's working great. However mine is crashing if I push it too hard, but I think that is more my hardware than the software. Go ahead and install it, you will love it (after a short learning curve lol).

mine was doing that too, as soon as i threw away the usb cable and went serial, it was perfect ever since.