stickerman

Looking for EPS files for rhinestones

Just got a heat press and want to make some rhinestone templates can anyone help me with some rhinestone eps files. Looking for letters and a cheer mom design to start, but will take anything you are willing to share.

Thanks

I don't think rhinestones are big on this forum?

Do you have Corel Draw X3 or above? I have instructions on how to make stencils for rhinestones for use with Corel which might help if you have the program.

Buy SCALPro from a USC e-bay auction for $99 , It makes any file into a rhinestone file . So easy even Bear , me or a cave-man can do it :lol:  :angel: . Look on Edge Crafts website for the tutorial that shows how easy it is .

• Like 1

I do some rhinestones but do not have what you are looking for.  As mentioned above (it is what I did)  I watched youtube videos as I have corel 3 and made my own.  I also own SCALP, I bought it just for the rhinestone function.  If you are going to be doing rhinestones your gonna have to learn to make your own templates or just buy the ones you want out right...... I would just learn if your gonna do a lot.

I do some rhinestones but do not have what you are looking for.  As mentioned above (it is what I did)  I watched youtube videos as I have corel 3 and made my own.  I also own SCALP, I bought it just for the rhinestone function.  If you are going to be doing rhinestones your gonna have to learn to make your own templates or just buy the ones you want out right...... I would just learn if your gonna do a lot.

I have never done rhinestones ( Glen Campbill starts playing in my head :) ) , but I have clicked on that option in SCALPro . Seems SUPER VERY easy . Is that what you are calling " make your own templates " ??

Yes.  SCALP makes it way more easier than than corel.  By mentioning the Glen Campbell song, you do realize your age is showing  :-)  (It was one of my faves back then)

• Like 1

It was a fun song , I remember my wife & me singing the chorus crackinig up . I am a 1955 model ... good year for Chevys also :)

• Like 1

To alot of people , they prefer the 57 , I like the 55 better . I really don't think either 1 is that great :) . I think  1955 was a big year for Chevy as they started making the small block V-8 ( 265 cid ) . That evolved into the 350 cid & it has been the most popular engine ever IMO . Many awesome engines ... 426 Hemi , SOHC 427 Ford , Boss 429 & 302  , but WAY more small block Chevys in race cars & Hot Rods than all the others combined .

Buy SCALPro from a USC e-bay auction for $99 , It makes any file into a rhinestone file . So easy even Bear , me or a cave-man can do it :lol:  :angel: . Look on Edge Crafts website for the tutorial that shows how easy it is .

You can download the Trial version so you can experience firsthand how it works before buying. You just will not be able actually cut any of them.

http://craftedge.com/download/download.html