Sign in to follow this  
perry 13654

Can Anyone Vectorize this ??

Hi I have been trying to vectorize this logo for a customer but am having a real hard time getting it to come out looking right. I'm not sure if I have to do it in multiple colors to make it look right. The customer would like the decals in as little colors as needed to look right she said.

Please any help would be appreciated, I contacted joe from the sticky at the top of the page but have gotten no answer so I'm not sure if he is still doing it. If you can't help but no somone who can please point me in the right direction.

Thank You

Erik

post-18957-0-79439000-1311269296_thumb.j

Even if you get that vectored, the design will not look very good in spot colours of cut vinyl....Gradients are hard to change into spot colours.....

• Like 1

Even if you get that vectored, the design will not look very good in spot colours of cut vinyl....Gradients are hard to change into spot colours.....

What if I do it in one or 2 colors only-could I make it look right then?

That logo will never look quite right in cut vinyl no matter how many colours you use...It was designed to be printed in full colour and should stay that way....

• Like 1

Thanks Skeeter,

Just give me a shout some time... I can do it in 1 color or mulitple / layered colours for vinyl cutting.

Thanks Skeeter,

Just give me a shout some time... I can do it in 1 color or mulitple / layered colours for vinyl cutting.

Thank you it looks great

You will come highly recommended by me