Carlosgraphic

Flexisign 8.6 v2 on MH-871

Hello.

I wanna know if somebody have working Flexisign 8.6 v2 on MH-871. Does this software work well on it? Any issues? I have MH-871 cutter and Flexisign 8.6 v2 and it's working on it. The software works well, but when I cut something, the carriage doesn't come back to the original point. This one remains paralyzed in last point of the cut. If I going to do another cut, the cutter will cut erratic, so I have to push reset. Normally, this issue doesn't happen on SBE, but I would rather use Flexi. If you have flexi and it's working well without this issue. Could you share your configuration on setup to compare it, please? I did this post before, but I think it wasn't in correct section.

Uscutter refine MH-871. Ground was tested.

Windows 7 64 bits

Flexisign 8.6 v2

port by USB cable.

Thanks.

your question was answered before. The MH series does not recognize advance after cut in Flexi software

your question was answered before. The MH series does not recognize advance after cut in Flexi software

Thanks Skeeter. I know my question was answered, but I'm looking a light in the end of path. It is a problem of the machine bios or a driver problem with flexisign? I am only clearing doubts. Thanks Mr.Skeeter. ;)

MS Skeeter :)

If he seen your picture , he could .. even Ray Charles could see you are a good looking woman :)