I was thinking maybe you can add a FOR SALE section in the community for ( parts, tools, use plotter, recieving basket, software and so on)  with no web site links...no outside sales..... keep it in the community

It sounds good. But I think that it may be abused quickly, as with selling competiors stuff, etc.  There are tons of sites that sell used equipment, and i believe that ebay probably is the most popular... Probably not a great idea to be beneficial to uscutter...

Thats just my 2 cents tho...

Guest fivestar

That wouldn't be a very good business decision on US Cutter's part if you ask me.  They are a distributor of a product so I don't think they would want people selling used products of the same thing on their boards.  I know I wouldn't anyways.

I agrree with 5.It wouldn't be good for uscutter.and,if someone bought something from the postings and wasn't happy with their purchase they would try to make uscutter responsible.It's kind of like the fools who leave negative feedbacks on ebay because the postal service messed up a delivery or damaged something in shipping.

Budstar that is a good idea, but I believe the other members in here all bring up good reasons why it probably wouldn't work for this forum. Besides we want to keep the forum focused on product support and general sign making topics. If we introduce too many topics in the forum it will lose it's focus and become too large to control.

There are several sites out there where you can sell products, I'm sure you all know about e-bay and amazon but another good one that some people don't know about or use very often is www.craigslist.org After you go to the site just find your city/state region.