Hello! I'm new in this forum.

Well, my question or problem (I don't know yet) is the following. I recently bought a MH-871 uscutter. I installed it follow to the instructions. The cutter is working with flexisign software, but I have seen something strange on the cutter. When I cut something, it finish well, but the carriage stops in the last cut point. I have to push the reset button, so the carriage come back to initiation. The cutter doesn't make it by itself after a job or cut. In consequence, If I leave the carriage in the last cut point, and I wanna do another cut then the cutter begin a erratic cut. I have to cancel the printing/cutting job, push offline/pause, and turn the cutter off and come back turn it on again. In addition, I cannot print again if I only push offline/pause and I cancel a printing/cutting job. I have to turn off/on the cutter necessarily.

Thanks.

Hello! I'm new in this forum.

Well, my question or problem (I don't know yet) is the following. I recently bought a MH-871 uscutter. I installed it follow to the instructions. The cutter is working with flexisign software, but I have seen something strange on the cutter. When I cut something, it finish well, but the carriage stops in the last cut point. I have to push the reset button, so the carriage come back to initiation. The cutter doesn't make it by itself after a job or cut. In consequence, If I leave the carriage in the last cut point, and I wanna do another cut then the cutter begin a erratic cut. I have to cancel the printing/cutting job, push offline/pause, and turn the cutter off and come back turn it on again. In addition, I cannot print again if I only push offline/pause and I cancel a printing/cutting job. I have to turn off/on the cutter necessarily.

Thanks.

None of the refine cutters recognize the 'advance after cut' feature and you have to reset after each cut. It is he one thing I do not like about them.

what version of Flexi? and on what type of computer operating system?

Flexisign 8.6 and Windows 7 64 bits.

Postdata: It works well with SBE, but I would like use Flexisign because It is less complicated to import images from AI. I'm unable to import some images from AI to SBE, but I can do it with Flexisign.

I think flexi is more friendly than SBE or SC. I can import images without problem, make single designs and move them on preview before cut.

All of them are friendly after you learn each 1s settings . SignBlazer has been the easiest software I have tried . I don't do very complicated stuff , so it does everything I want .