RMDelete

LXI Master Plus vs FlexiSign Pro

My dilema started with finding software that would be compatible with my Craft Robo Pro

Apparently my FlexiSign Pro is outdated 8.1v1 so it didn't have the necessary drivers to run my new plotter. Well then I went forth to purchase FlexiSTARTER 8.6 because it had my drivers... now I have a vendor offering me to sell me their friend's version of LXI Master Plus V10 for only about $100 bucks, I have heard that LXI is similar to Flexi but was wondering HOW similar they are? 80%:huh: what are the major differences between these softwares because I almost feel like purchasing the LXI if it IS like FlexiSign Pro it may just be worth it for me, but I love flexi and am almost afraid of purchasing something that will not even be as good, even if it's a steal. (not even sure how much LXI 10 runs for right now) so I told the vendor I would get back to him after doing a bit of homework, so if someone out there already has the answer could you please lend me your advice or points of views on these two softwares and whether or not I would be making a good decision on getting myself LXI 10? I appreciate the help guys!

They are the same, the only difference is there are changes to the designing side of the two programs. LXI has less features.

LXI Features

I dont think LXI offers any RIP. :huh:?? But I could be wrong. Running just a plotter would not see any differance but with printing this would be a issue for me.

For 100.00?.....That is way low....This software is 2,295.00 on Sign Warehouse's website.....

Well Roxy , the OP did descibe it as a " steal " :D for $100 .

My dilema started with finding software that would be compatible with my Craft Robo Pro

Apparently my FlexiSign Pro is outdated 8.1v1 so it didn't have the necessary drivers to run my new plotter. Well then I went forth to purchase FlexiSTARTER 8.6 because it had my drivers... now I have a vendor offering me to sell me their friend's version of LXI Master Plus V10 for only about $100 bucks, I have heard that LXI is similar to Flexi but was wondering HOW similar they are? 80%:huh: what are the major differences between these softwares because I almost feel like purchasing the LXI if it IS like FlexiSign Pro it may just be worth it for me, but I love flexi and am almost afraid of purchasing something that will not even be as good, even if it's a steal. (not even sure how much LXI 10 runs for right now) so I told the vendor I would get back to him after doing a bit of homework, so if someone out there already has the answer could you please lend me your advice or points of views on these two softwares and whether or not I would be making a good decision on getting myself LXI 10? I appreciate the help guys!

make sure it has the USB dongle with it... that proves it is REAL LXI software and not some copy/pirated/cracked software. The USB dongle has the password for REAL versions.

Hey man...that is a steal. You can not get FlexiStarter for that. Make sure it has a dongle. LXi and Flexi doesn't have that much difference.