RHConcepts

Sales is great but support sucks

I bought a Copam 2500 and 3 rolls of vinyl and a few other things to start my new business. When I needed help on adjustments or setup they did a great job helping me.

But now a part broke and I called only to be on hold for 30 mins or so then the system says good bye. So I called back to sales and they pick right up but say they cant help so I’m transferred back and same thing happens “GOOD BYE”. So I did a ticket online and waited one day and nothing. So I called back and talked to a guy and he wanted pictures of the part I needed so I sent them. Now this was on Thursday when I sent the pics. Next day he emails me asking if I’m ok with taking the part off to swap it and I said yes go ahead and send the part. Tuesday comes and I have no part so I called back and find out no one sent the part. So I’m back at step one but this guy tells me they will get the part out that same day. Well the part shipped Wednesday and I won’t get it till next Tuesday.

I will look for another place to buy vinyl now. I asked USCutter to send the part overnight but I would pay for the basic shipping charge and they pay the difference. I thought it was a fair deal for what I had to go through and for the money I lost from all this. But they said no they wont do that.

If they worked the support team like they did the sales they would be great.

• Like 1

"When I needed help on adjustments or setup they did a great job helping me."

• Like 2

Unfortunately that's the nature of the beast.... Most businesses keep backup units to keep working while another is down. Warranties often don't include overnight shipping. I'm sure had you offered to pay for it all they would have obliged.

It is similar to having a warranty issue with your car and expecting to drive into the dealer and have it fixed same day. Yes they have many techs, but their not going to have a tech work non stop into the night and pull overtime to get you done. Companies achieve a level of service that is sustainable within the confines of all customers. Would I say they probably were a little slow on your ticket? Maybe.... I waited 3 months for a replacement backplate for my carriage. It happens. We move on with life. Now my cutter needs a cut strip and they don't have a single one in stock, nor have had for months. Nothing I, or they can do about it.....

• Like 2

Go back and read it again. Yes they are good on the phone and they did help me do adjustments. But when it came to a broken part they started to help me and made me think they had it shipped out but they didn’t. That is my problem. They just closed the ticket like I never had a problem. And when you mess something up on a order you do what you can to make a customer happy, that’s called good customer service. They wouldn’t even cover part of the shipping. And I’m sure they don’t want you back up and running to fast because that’s how they talk you into buying a 2nd cutter.

In the end they are all nice down to earth people, but I think they need to work on they way they do things.

update:

Im done being pissed, maybe I just got tham on a bad day. I got my part and they talked me through the steps. When I called today they picked right up. Maybe they need a few more hands im not sure. But like I said they are great people and very nice to talk to. And thanks for letting me vent friends.

USCutter is still #1 with me.. Can you tell my cutter is working again lol :)