livinloudgraphics

us cutter new website

ive been looking at us cutter since ive started and its nice but i tryed to go up there yesterday and it was down has anyone else seen the new page, and how do you agree with it ?

I like the page , I think it is alot easier to find what your loooking for, and just has a better overall feel to it :)

I am wondering if USC will still be packaging 1 year SignCut Pro with cutters... It only talks about it on the MH Refines and the PCut Cutters.... Not the LP, Graphtec... Copam etc.

I like the new site though, as well as the 1$ lower flat rate shipping....

I am wondering if USC will still be packaging 1 year SignCut Pro with cutters... It only talks about it on the MH Refines and the PCut Cutters.... Not the LP, Graphtec... Copam etc.

I like the new site though, as well as the 1$ lower flat rate shipping....

For the time being, we are still including SignCut Pro, even if not listed. Happy to hear that everyone is liking the new site. We are still working through some kinks, but things are going well.

For the time being, we are still including SignCut Pro, even if not listed. Happy to hear that everyone is liking the new site. We are still working through some kinks, but things are going well.

Awesome! I was debating ordering a dongle with my graphtec anyway... but doesn't look like we can get that one on the new site tho....

Because I need to keep unified software, I have a laserpoint as well and don't want to be using multiple design/cut applications depending on the cutter.

Signcut I can have 2 sessions open, one pointed to the LP, one to the graphtec and send things directly from inkscape. I have Flexi as well, but not a fan of how it handles the Laserpoint. I do use it on the occaision.

To me, 300.00 is a high price to pay for a little convenience.....But I understand where you are going....

Locally I also do several craft shows a year where everything I do is custom cut on the spot... VERY profitable as opposed to having a ton of precut madness. Keeps us busy though. I have 2 family members that help with it and they are not very versed with using a computer, but their both able to use Signcut VERY easily and load up some vinyl in either cutter and go. I throw Flexi or Corel with Cut Master at them and their going to go into meldown/overload mode.

Why would you buy SignCut with a Graphtec.....They already come with great software.....

Buying a new cutter , you get a free year of SignCut Pro ( my take on VM's point )

• Like 1

are you sure Signcut comes with a Graphtec?

This guy is fighting to get his Graphtec CraftRobo running that he just bought on USCUTTER Amazon site.

His old Flexi8.1 doesn't have the drivers. So if he got Signcut with his new Graphtec Craft Robo, he could use it.

in post # 5 above , Marcus says 1 year of SignCut Pro comes with :huh: even if not listed . sounds like every cutter might come with that ...

are you sure Signcut comes with a Graphtec?

This guy is fighting to get his Graphtec CraftRobo running that he just bought on USCUTTER Amazon site.

His old Flexi8.1 doesn't have the drivers. So if he got Signcut with his new Graphtec Craft Robo, he could use it.

http://forum.uscutte...__1#entry256413

In post #6 of the thread he said he got it on Craigslist... locally.

In post #6 of the thread he said he got it on Craigslist... locally.

You are correct, wrong guy. wrong cutter. Sorry for confusion. :unsure: