erroneous930

problems w/ signblazer & windows7 MH365

I just got a new computer as my last one crashed and I'm having trouble getting windows7 and signblazer to work together. Does anyone know what software would work the best for a Refine MH365 and Windows 7. I'm tired of trying to get signblazer to work right and would like somthing up to date.

Inkscape is the only other free software . Flexi starter is around $100 & the best version ( Pro ) is several thousand . Just a matter of how much you want to spend & how " featured " you want it .

What is your problem with it? I am running windows 7 professional with Sign Blazer and haven't had any problems....

i'm not sure, when i go to cut, & press "cut tile" nothing happens and another window opens "CUTJOB- Blazer Cut Manager" with job description etc... It's been a while since I set signblazer up on my PC that crashed, now i'm trying to run on a laptop via USB port...

Make sure you have the right port selected for the usb. I installed mine on both of my window 7 rigs, one pro and one home laptop. Neither have had a problem getting it to work.

Make sure you have the right port selected for the usb. I installed mine on both of my window 7 rigs, one pro and one home laptop. Neither have had a problem getting it to work.

like he said and I don't think that is a windows issue. Do a search from the main page or go through SB and read or do a search or if you can do a screen shot of your setting?

Here is what I have

I have a Graphtec so I use a USB

Capture-2.png

finally got it to work right after playing with the port setting in the device manager. had to set them the same as in signblazer setup. i played w/ it for about 30 mins. and i swear i tried it twice the way it ended up working. oh well it works, i'm happy and not touching anything!

Thanks for the help!