joebiv318

Windows - Laser Cut

I have a new computer with windows 7 (64-bit). What is the BEST Sign Blazer download to do? I have my original disk from like 4 years ago but that must be outdated. I have found many down loads on here but just wondering which one is currently the best? Thanks!

www.mystat.com

Scroll to the bottom of the page

Hope this helps

Ok I was able to do this except for the "patch" it seams to be working on first test? What exactly does the patch do?

Also after looking at my "test" it appears as though the closing points are pretty sloppy. It was not like that on the other computer? Looks like small "hooks" where the knife just starts to cut and doesn't always come back to close the gap?

The patch gets rid of the nag screen, I believe. You might have to disable your anti-virus software to install it. It is NOT a virus...

Have you set your offset in SB? Usual first setting is .25

I didnt set up any offset. Would that be the blade offset? Right now it is at 0.00, you say to try it at0.25? I cant even get my other computer to load up to check the old setting.

Yes, blade offset. The blade package that I got from USC had the offset printed right on it. That might fix you up.