livinloudgraphics

magnet stick signs

im looking for the signs that stick on the side of cars to advertise things with ive seen a couple but on uscutter they have this http://www.uscutter.com/Magnum-Magnetics-30mil-white-magnetic-sign-blanks-12-by-24-pkg-of-10_p_477.html question that i have is.. is it the cheapest place to get them and the quality of them are great ? and im looking at the best vinyl to use on this currently im using the starter pack from greenstar and its doing good but ive heard of orcal and mactak?

im looking for the signs that stick on the side of cars to advertise things with ive seen a couple but on uscutter they have this http://www.uscutter....f-10_p_477.html question that i have is.. is it the cheapest place to get them and the quality of them are great ? and im looking at the best vinyl to use on this currently im using the starter pack from greenstar and its doing good but ive heard of orcal and mactak?

I am just starting to do these myself.... I am ordering the ROLL of magnetic material... MUCH cheaper per piece and more flexible if you want something smaller or larger... USCUTTER is the best place thus far since flat rate 9.99 shipping- magnetic material is HEAVY!!!

I personally use Oracal product. I only use Mactac when oracal isn't available or for my aqueous vinyl for printing.....

thanks i did find that but didnt know how good it was i use some of greenstar just for the color they got like the lime tree green in greenstar is different from the orcal version

I get 24" x 50' rolls of .030 Magnum Magnetic sheeting, We print directly to it on our Latex Machine so it saves time and it cost under $1 per sq/ft.