Sign in to follow this  
orbitgrfx

Quantity printed decals?

Does anyone have a an online source for volumn printed decals? A customer would like 2-300 of 3 x 5 euro style ovals with large black Arial font.

I'd do it myself, but is beyond me until I get the contour set for large quantities. ASAP, please.

There are several members on here who do great work, in no order. Jfought, Stetson and Neron I have used them all as well as stickerman.com for 2 orders one was 5,000 and the other was 10,000 but really prefer to keep my printing needs to members on here who have offered me so much advice and information. Plus they have GREAT rates and do GREAT work!

I would highly suggest one of them first.

I can do any qty you would like I will pm you with my info..

thanks

stetson5331

There are several members on here who do great work, in no order. Jfought, Stetson and Neron I have used them all as well as stickerman.com for 2 orders one was 5,000 and the other was 10,000 but really prefer to keep my printing needs to members on here who have offered me so much advice and information. Plus they have GREAT rates and do GREAT work!

I would highly suggest one of them first.

Thanks for the referral..

stetson5331 :thumbsup:

hey i can do it faster and better........ it stetson cannot do it!! lol he will treat you right.

hey i can do it faster and better........ it stetson cannot do it!! lol he will treat you right.

:o:blink:

Mickey Mickey Mickey...LOL..insider joke...lol ;D

If you ever need anything I can output most jobs in 24 - 48hrs, have competitive pricing, and will go the extra mile for you.

id like to know some pricing too for stuff like that. you can email me at info@jointlabel.com