condors1

vectorizing

Can someone help me vectorize this logo for my nephew in eps format and using sign blazer, tell me how to cut out the different colors. thanks so much. Haven't been up here for awhile, sure there might be some videos to help me, but nephew is here visiting, so trying to do a rush.

Cheri post-13467-0-63365800-1308972214_thumb.j

Can someone help me vectorize this logo for my nephew in eps format and using sign blazer, tell me how to cut out the different colors. thanks so much. Haven't been up here for awhile, sure there might be some videos to help me, but nephew is here visiting, so trying to do a rush.

Cheri post-13467-0-63365800-1308972214_thumb.j

Signblazer will have a ruff time with that one, you might be better off redrawing since it is a very simple design with node edit. The font would be easy to duplicate as well.

Here's a sample of it vectorized. It will need so node work!

1Jeff_s_logo.eps

Signblazer will have a ruff time with that one, you might be better off redrawing since it is a very simple design with node edit. The font would be easy to duplicate as well.

Here's a sample of it vectorized. It will need so node work!

I couldn't open your attachment for some reason. I don't know how to use the redrawing or the node edit.Would you be willing to do it for me, I will be happy to pay you for your work. I'm pretty new at all of this stuff. Tried using a couple programs to play with it, but guess I'm not smart enough to figure out how to work them right or it may be the fact that my mind isn't still back to normal, since my husbands passing a few weeks ago. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out these programs out, but for some reason, i'm just not having any luck.

If you would be willing to recreate the design so it will work in Sign Blazer in eps format and tell me the proper way to cut it and line everything up for the different colors, I would greatly appreciate it and more than willing to pay you for your efforts.The design is for T-shirts,so will be using the shirt vinly. Thanks so much for getting back to me. Cheri

I couldn't open your attachment for some reason. I don't know how to use the redrawing or the node edit.Would you be willing to do it for me, I will be happy to pay you for your work. I'm pretty new at all of this stuff. Tried using a couple programs to play with it, but guess I'm not smart enough to figure out how to work them right or it may be the fact that my mind isn't still back to normal, since my husbands passing a few weeks ago. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out these programs out, but for some reason, i'm just not having any luck.

If you would be willing to recreate the design so it will work in Sign Blazer in eps format and tell me the proper way to cut it and line everything up for the different colors, I would greatly appreciate it and more than willing to pay you for your efforts.The design is for T-shirts,so will be using the shirt vinly. Thanks so much for getting back to me. Cheri

I'll have something for you in the morning. np

You would almost be better off mirroring the image and having it printed on transfer paper.... then you could have the full gradients and everything...

Here's a redraw, in signblazer. This should work fine for you.

thank you so much, sorry it took me a day or two to get back to you. Had a couple of bad days, they come and go in waves.

Forgot how to get it into my program, but finally did. haha Looks like it's going to be perfect.

To resize, I still select, select all, right?? Tried that and it seemed to work and kept everything equal in size. Haven't tried cutting it yet, but will shortly. Are there register marks for lining it up?? Never done a color overlay before, but willing to give it a go. I have a pretty good eye, so can probably do it, if there aren't. Anything I need to know about that??

Can't thank you enough, can I pay you something for your work??? Just let me know.

thank you so much, sorry it took me a day or two to get back to you. Had a couple of bad days, they come and go in waves.

Forgot how to get it into my program, but finally did. haha Looks like it's going to be perfect.

To resize, I still select, select all, right?? Tried that and it seemed to work and kept everything equal in size. Haven't tried cutting it yet, but will shortly. Are there register marks for lining it up?? Never done a color overlay before, but willing to give it a go. I have a pretty good eye, so can probably do it, if there aren't. Anything I need to know about that??

Can't thank you enough, can I pay you something for your work??? Just let me know.

Yeah, you re-sized it right. No registration marks, I don't use them. Most stuff I use app fluid and will get it lined up no problem using clear app tape. If you want reg marks, just make a circle, then duplicate it and change it to each color.

Thank you again, so much. I cut it out and it's perfect!!

You are my hero!! Will try and post a picture of the Tshirt when I get one done.

Thanks again!