T3rry

MH871 is fantastic (first day opinion)

Keep in mind, my comparison is only to my cricut expresions which i used with make-the-cut.

i have been using my mh871 with make-the-cut as well, it is much, much, much faster, more accurate, easier to weed, and i dont have to use that stupid mat, this thing has been fantastic so far.

I just want to thank USCutter for making this machine affordable for us hobbiests... without it, i would not have been able to afford any other machines.

Good to hear your happy. I started with the MH-365 and found a never used MH-721 on Craigs List in my area for $225. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks you for that comment. I originally started looking at the cricut to cut stencils for airbrushing. I didn't really like the machine or how it worked. Then went up to looking at the Silhouette, thinking it was a better overall machine. That led me to USC where this forum made me finally buy the Pcut, 36 inch no less. I don't regret it for a second!

• Like 1

hey ive had my mh871 for 2 years havent had a bit of trouble with it it will do every thing my roland 950 will do .good luck