Sign in to follow this  
verdeisthebest

Help looking for a printer + cutter

Hi I need to buy a printer, dont need to be big it can be like 20 inch. I just need recomendations I preffer that the printer have contour system. NEED HELP ASP

depends on what you are going to do with it. look a a roland versacamm sp300. it ia 30" printer cutter. in the mean time i offer wholesale printing to the forum. just let me know what i can do to help. i have 54" versacamm.

• Like 1

Hi I need to buy a printer, dont need to be big it can be like 20 inch. I just need recomendations I preffer that the printer have contour system. NEED HELP ASP

Hi,

My best advice is that you buy the best you can afford..I like Mutoh it's a top of the line..There are others that will certainly work for your needs...I am just partial to the Mutoh...

As for the contour feature..The printer does not do anything with a contour..It does just what it states is print..the cutter and your software will need to be what has the contour features...If the software puts the reg marks for the contour and the cutter reads the marks be it by manually lining up the marks or if you have a cutter that will automatically read the marks like a Graphtec then it will contour cut... I suggest a Graphtec also top of the line which has the A.R.M.S. feature(automatic registration mark sensor)...But there are certainly more out there that have a manual laser for contour cutting opr alignment..Again I am partial the Graphtec..I am also partial to Flexi Pro which has the contour feature available in it as well..

There are different ways to do contour cutting as I am sure others will chime in...I hope this helps..

stetson5331

• Like 1