egraphics

Engstrom Graphics - Demolition Derby Signs

Here are some samples I have done. I specialize in making number signs for demolition derby cars - and it has kept me busy! All of my signs are professionally powder coated. I then get the wrap printed on a Roland Versa Camm, and layer any holographic on my Roland GX-24 I have at home.

CIMG4548.jpg

CIMG4396.jpg

CIMG4394.jpg

CIMG4390.jpg

CIMG4339.jpg

CIMG4332.jpg

CIMG4313.jpg

CIMG4311.jpg

CIMG4308.jpg

101_3183.jpg

I know everyone on here has a business, but if any of your local guys need a sign for their county fair demolition derby, feel free to pass along my info as this is all I dedicate my time to. Thanks for looking!

Lee

Engstrom Graphics

Lakeville, Minnesota

www.engstromgraphics.net

One of my signs in action: Mike Gebro at Metal Mayhem in Pecatonica, Illinois last weekend. $10,000 to win Feature.

Picture3.png

Lee

Engstrom Graphics

Lakeville, Minnesota

www.engstromgraphics.net

VERY Purty !!! much better than the spray bomb lettering jobs the local demo derby cars get . They don't have near as much purse to compete for & don't get any sponsorship . They advertise their own business & any buddy's business . How often are the derbys held there ?

Thanks - that show that the picture is from is only once a year. I am up in Minnesota; around here we have a demo within 100 miles of the twin cities probably every weekend during the summer. Local purses are only about $1,000 or so. It helps to advertise your sponsors in a more professional looking way instead of rattle can - kind of a selling point for me. I don't do too much lettering for the actual car, since it will get wrecked. But the sign they can use over and over again. :D

I didn't pay attention to the sign mounted on the roof away from harm :thumbsup: . I think if there were derbys held often around here or anywhere , Good looking signs would be worthwhile & sponsors would be interested :)

Have you had anybody trying to compete with you ?

Lee

Engstrom Graphics

Lakeville, Minnesota

www.engstromgraphics.net

Cool I'm in Blaine Mn.. glad to see someone local :)

www.twincitiesgraphix.com :)

Nice work